James 2:14-18 New International Version (NIV) 14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. 18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
Land for these project is not problem, we have acres of lands sitting there.
You will agree with me that these cannot be done alone we need your assistant, money, cloths, van etc. Nothing is little.
PROJECT SUSTAINABILITY PLAN
- A sustainability strategy including capacity development for beneficiaries has been developed.
- There are financial and economic mechanisms in place to ensure the ongoing flow of benefits once the assistance ends.
- Suitable organizational arrangements has been made
- Policy and regulatory frameworks are in place that will support continuation of benefits
- The requisite institutional capacity such as systems, structures, staff and expertise exist.
- We are generally applying the following most commonly applied criteria such as relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability and import.